COVID-19 SCREENING QUESTIONS
Please read the following Covid-19 screening questions and TEXT BACK YES/NO OR UNKNOWN TO EACH AND THE NAME OF THE PERSON ENTERING THE OFFICE.
- Do you have concern for a potential Covid-19 infection? (e.g., Is there an outbreak in the facility or are you waiting for test results?)
- Did the person travel outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- Has the person tested positive for Covid-19 or told they should be isolating?
- Has the person tested positive for Covid-19 or had close contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19 without wearing the appropriate PPE?
- Does the person have any of the following symptoms?
- New onset of cough
- Worsening chronic cough
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- Decrease of loss of sense of tase or smell
- Unexplained fatigue/Malaise/Muscle aches (myalgias)
- Nausea/Vomiting, Diarrhea, Abdominal pain
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Runny nose, or nasal congestion without other known cause
- Has the person attended a gathering of more than the current allowed public health measure?
- If person is 70 years of age or older, are they experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Unexplained or increased number of falls
- Acute functional decline
- Worsening of a chronic conditions
Please text us your name and reply to these questions upon arrival to your appointment for check in.